Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ya Qadzial Hajat / Wedding Invitation of Wan Mohd Khalili & Nor Zarinah

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hi, finally I'm going to end my bachelor life, it have been a challenge, adventure, sad, fun and colorful, however to continue my destiny, it is time for me to take my life to a next level, , being a husband and father, a companion, a best friend, a partner, financier, reference, role model, ..bla.. bla.. bla... at the same time, well wish me luck, and prayer for blessing from God.. Insya-Allah...

I would like to invite Sir/Madam for my wedding reception that will be held on Sunday 30th November 2008 in Kuala Kangsar, Perak. The details is as attached.

I will be honored of your presence.

Wan Mohd Khalili & Eina ;)
Kad Jemputan

map for direction :)

1 comment:

kErAmBiT said...

Selamat Pengantin Baru...
Moga Diberkati dan Dirahmati Allah...